- Prepare time: 10 min
- Cook: 40 min
- Ready in: 50 min
If you are looking for, a quick yet simple dinner recipe, the Roasted Sweet Potato and Black Bean Quesadillas is a perfect dish for you. It’s affordable, fast and easy to make in any quantity. The cheesy and crispy taste of Quesadillas makes it universally loved by everyone. Are you interested in making some? Check the recipe below.
How to make Roasted Sweet Potato and Black Bean Quesadillas
Roasted Sweet Potato and Black Bean Quesadillas are easy and fast to make in any occasion especially if it involves many people, like party, gathering, and others. You can serve ten people with this recipe. Let’s check out and follow the recipe to make this one.
- 1 sweet potato, large
- 1 tbsp salt
- One tbsp black pepper, grounded
- One and half tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- one tbsp onion powder
- 15-oz. canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 10 whole wheat tortillas burrito
- 2 cup Mexican blend cheese
- The first step to make Roasted Sweet Potato and Black Bean Quesadillas are preparing the ingredients and an oven to bake it. Preheat the oven to 425°F, after that line a sheet of baking paper with aluminum foil.
- Mix all ingredients except tortilla, cheese, and beans, pour it on a baking sheet to make a layer. Put the mixture in the oven for 40 minutes. After a few minutes, take it out then stir them on the sheet. While the potatoes were roasted, make the drained black beans.
- If the potatoes already crispy and has looks browning, assemble the quesadillas. Put on the tortilla. Spread the beans on the first layer, then top it with sweet potatoes and cheese. Fold and then press it together.
- Spray the grill pan or large skillet with cooking spray then warm over until medium heat. Place the quesadillas on the heat, till it crispy and the cheese melts. If it’s already browning, flip to another side.
- Remove quesadillas from the heat, cut it for two and serve it on the plate. You also can the toppings that you desired, such as Greek yogurt, diced avocado, chopped fresh cilantro and salsa sauce.
This recipe can be modified to suit any diet, just take off some ingredients, like replace the cheese for vegan or use corn tortilla if you are on a gluten diet. It can be made in big batches and freeze, to served for another time.
When you have a busy day, this Roasted Sweet Potato and Black Bean Quesadillas can be your quick lunch pack. Just heat and pack it to your lunch box, and there you go.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.