Products recommended in the post contain affiliate links. We may receive a commission when you buy something through our posts.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Blend in butter and applesauce until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Make a well in the center and add eggs, 1/4 cup of milk and vanilla. Mix until a soft dough forms. Divide the dough into 4 pieces.
- Roll each piece out into a long snake 1/2 inch in diameter. Cut snakes into 2 inch pieces.
- Dip each piece in remaining milk, then roll in sesame seeds. Place 1 inch apart onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheets to cool on wire racks.
Snowball Christmas Cookies
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.