Everyone like to eat different cake recipes with a different taste or different recipes. Here, today we will tell you about a famous and tasty recipe of cupcakes known as a chocolate dip cupcake recipe.
You can make this recipe at home just within 40 to 50 minutes approximately.
Chocolate dip cupcake recipe & Nutritional information
Chocolate dip cupcake recipe is a famous sweet dessert recipe that everyone likes to eat due to its creamy and chocolaty taste. Here, we will tell you about the recipe and how to make this recipe at home.
- 1 box of cake mix, prepared
- Cannoli Cream
- 15 ounces ricotta
- 8 ounces mascarpone
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
For Chocolate Coating
- 2 cups dark chocolate
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Line a muffin tin with liners and cooking spray.
- Prepare cake mix according to its directions.
- Fill liners about ¾ of the way up with the cupcake batter.
- Bake them for 20-25 minutes. A toothpick should come out dry when inserted.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, combine the ricotta, mascarpone, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Mix them well.
- Fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- Cut a circle in the center of each cupcake and press the center down into the bottom, creating a hole.
- Cut a ½ inch hole on the tip of a pastry or zip-top bag and fill with the cannoli cream.
- Fill the cupcake with cannoli cream and use a spiraling motion to create a swirl of the cream on top of the cupcake.
- Put the cupcakes in the freezer for about 1 hour or until firm.
- Melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil together.
- Carefully, dip the tops of the cupcakes in the melted chocolate.
- Now place in the refrigerator to firm up if need be.
You can serve this recipe after the meal as a sweet dessert. This recipe is famous as a continental sweet dessert.
Chocolate dip cupcake recipe Nutritional information
Here, we will tell you about the nutritional information of this recipe according to the ingredients that are used to make this recipe.
Servings: 1 cupcake 1
|Total Calories||1,609||Sodium||2,936 mg|
|Total Fats||67 g||Potassium||3,472 mg|
|Saturated||18 g||Total Carbs||135 g|
|Polyunsaturated||6 g||Dietary Fiber||19 g|
|Monounsaturated||23 g||Sugar||25 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||136 g|
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.