- Prepare time: 5 min
- Cook: 10 min
- Ready in: 15 min
Garlic Butter Pizza Taquitos is a Mexican food that has a very delicious flavor. If you love Mexican food, this menu is perfect for your taste to satisfy your appetite. Made from the taco-sized tortilla, pepperoni, and mozzarella cheese, with garlic butter on top when fried, this food will emit a distinctive aroma that is very tempting.
But you do not need to buy this food in the store because these foods are very easy to make at home. You just have to prepare the ingredients below and start to cook them. Remember, you should be careful in cooking and using cooking tools like stove and knife.
How to Make Garlic Butter Pizza Taquitos in 15 Minutes
A delicious plate of Garlic Butter Pizza Taquitos can be finished and enjoy in just 15 minutes of cooking, from the preparation of the ingredients until ready to serve. This cooking process will produce 8 Garlic Butter Pizza Taquitos.
You don’t need to worry, all the ingredients are very easy to get and it is very simple to cook. For the ingredients, you have to prepare some basic ingredients such as taco-sized tortillas, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, etc. After that, you have to follow the instruction below, and you can enjoy the dish with favors and happiness.
- Canola Oil for frying the food
- ½ teaspoon of dried parsley
- ½ tablespoon of garlic powder
- 4 tablespoon of butter
- 8 thick taco-sized flour Tortillas
- Pepperoni slices
- Jar of pizza sauce
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Put the canola oil into a medium-sized pan and flatten it all over the surface. Use medium heat, not too high or low.
- Then, melt the butter and mix powdered garlic and parsley. To apply melted butter to one side of each tortilla, use a brush or spoon, and do it slowly. On the side of the buttered tortilla, put as many slices of pepperoni as you want.
- And the next is, put a thick layer of grated mozzarella cheese on the top of the tortilla.
- Roll the tortillas firmly to make the cheese still in the right form.
- Cook for about a minute on each side or get the outside to gold. Then, remove the oil using a paper-lined plate. The last is, enjoy your Garlic Butter Pizza Taquitos with pizza sauce for dipping.
After you follow the cooking instructions of this article, you may enjoy your own Garlic Butter Pizza Taquitos. Make sure you consume it warm. You can also share this meal with your family or friends.
This food can also be made more if you want to share it with many people or you are making an event at your home. Of course, this menu is the best recommendation from us.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.