- Prepare time: 15 min
- Cook: 45 min
- Ready in: 60 min
Do you look for the different food that unique and delicious? Serve the jalapeno popper grilled cheese sandwich when breakfast. Two slices of bread that filling out with jalapeno and cheese, they’re grilling out over medium heat. You will find so salty, melted and creamy taste in one bite.
Believe! You will be addicted enjoying this meal. This is the most favorite appetizer in every moment. This is one of the super easy recipes for everyone who hurry up at the morning.
How to Make Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Jalapeno peppers are one of the variants of chili pepper. Jalapeno usually steams in high heat before using; there is red and green jalapeno.
But, for daily using everyone chooses green jalapeno peppers, include to make this recipe. The time needed is 1 hour, so you should be patient to enjoying. For the best result, complete all ingredients and follow the directions below.
- Four white bread, slice in a half
- Two jalapeno peppers
- 2 tbsp of cream cheese (use Arla Original product or other)
- Six slices of cheese slices (use Arla Muenster or other product)
- 4 tbsp of butter
- Prepare and preheat the sandwich maker to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, but if you have the grilling one, it also works. Place the peppers on the baking sheet which covered with foil.
- Bake or grilling them about 25 minutes until getting the charred and wrinkled skin. Place into plastic wrap and let it rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from plastic and clean the skin off from the jalapeno. Cut in half along lengthwise, remove the seeds and ribs.
- Slice into small pieces lengthwise, set aside for a minute. Takes the bread and baste with 1 tbsp of butter on each slice. Then arrange the butter sides.
- Put one slice of muenster cheese on top of each sandwich, add the cream cheese and slices of jalapeno, then add two more muenster cheese.
- Stack up with a slice of bread. Takes the frying pan in medium heat and let the butter melted. Fry the sandwich and cook for 3 to 4 minutes until golden with a lid.
- Reduce the heat and turn the sandwich, cook for 3 minutes more. Let the cheese melted inside. Remove immediately from the pan and cut in half with diagonal slices. Your jalapeno popper grilled cheese sandwich is ready to enjoy. Serve while still hot and taste the melted in the mouth.
It’s done. Serve completely with a glass of coffee when breakfast. Enjoy with family and friends; they’ll love the taste and addicted.
Why Trust Us
You will find what you are looking for at dulceriabakery. From classic to luxury brands, you'll find both. We will help you to select appliances that fit your needs, budget and lifestyle. Whether you want to stop by to learn more — or plan to make a major purchase — we’ll treat you like family and assist you every step of the way. Shop with us today to receive friendly and experienced help along the way.